Friday, September 5, 2008

Vampires Are Forever by Lynsay Sands

Vampires Are Forever by Lynsay Sands is #8 in the Argeneau Vampires series. I think I've read all the books in the series, though I may have missed one or two. My favorite is The Accidental Vampire, which is #7 in the series. It is probably best to read the books in order but I didn't and don't think I missed too much.

This book features Thomas Argeneau and Inez Urso. It's a fairly typical vampires meets girl, vampire realizes girl is lifemate, girl comes to terms with it all book. This series is kind of like following a soap opera, it's fun to check in and see how the family is doing, but it's not on the Masterpiece Theatre level.

What I like about this book:
It moves along quickly with no slow spots. There is some suspense and mystery, but not a great deal. The characters are interesting and easy to like. I liked the secondary characters, many of which were featured in previous books. It's a light, fun read.

I'd rate this book 6.5 out of 10. I'd rate each of the books in this series from 5.5 to 7.5, most of them around 6.5.

No comments: