Thursday, September 18, 2008

Historicals

Posting the widget about Julie Anne Long's next book made me realize it's been a while since I've read a historical. The last one was the Elizabeth Hoyt book I reviewed. I like switching back and forth from paranormals to historicals but I've been on a paranormal binge lately.

Julie Anne Long is one of my favorite historical authors. A few others I really like, besides Hoyt, are Sally MacKenzie, Kathryn Caskie, Loretta Chase, Sophia Nash and Julia Quinn. I mainly read British historicals.

One problem I have with historicals is the titles. So many of the titles sound the same I have a hard time remembering which ones I've read. Hopefully this blog will help me keep track. Now I'm off to search my TBR pile to pick out a good historical....

No comments: