Friday, August 22, 2008

Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh

Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh is the second in Leigh's SEALs series. The first is Dangerous Games and I haven't read it yet. I don't feel that I missed out on much, if anything, by reading the second book first. This is steamy romantic suspense.

I've read 3 of the books in Leigh's Breeds series and enjoyed them. I prefer the Breeds books because I really love the paranormal elements. That said, Hidden Agendas is a good example of a straight romantic suspense with lots of well written sex.

Things I liked about this book:
The hero and heroine were both wonderful. I loved how brave the heroine was and the hero, with that Cajun accent, was everything you'd want in a hero, with an interesting past. There was a great deal of sexual tension and suspense. The ending was very exciting and satisfying.

I'll look for more books in this series, and in Leigh's other series. I'd rate it a 7 out of 10.

No comments: