Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update and Books Bought

Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I last posted. I've been sick and since I recovered I've been working on catching up on everything.

While I was ill, I read a lot, but most of it was A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, a 1157 page tome. No, I'm not done yet, but I'm about 3/4 of the way through. I had had the book in my TBR pile for a long time but I put off reading it because it is so long between her Outlander books. The next is due out in September. I am not going to review it here, since it's not a typical romance, but I am enjoying it very much. I love all the little historical details she throws in and the way we get to learn about the characters in such depth.

I have four books that I've finished and need to review and will try to get those done ASAP.

I've got five new books on my TBR pile:
Hope's Folly by Linnea Sinclair
Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur
Her Notorious Viscount by Jenna Petersen
Too Hot For a Spy by Pearl Wolf (author is new to me)
Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione (Wraith's book, reading it now)

I also have a book that the publisher sent me for review:
Eternal Craving by Nina Bangs

No comments: