Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Books

I have a big pile of new books (HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY) thanks to holiday gifts of books and gift cards. I've only screwed up and bought one book I already read (so far.) Here's a list of about half of them, mainly romance but a few SF/Fantasy in there.

Dragon Heat by Allyson James
Through the Veil by Shiloh Walker
Careful What You Wish For by Lucy Finn
Too Scandalous to Wed by Alexandra Benedict
Mistress of Scandal by Sara Bennett
What a Scoundrel Wants by Carrie Lofty
Bad Blood by L.A. Banks
Last Wolf Standing by Rhyannon Byrd
Possession by Jennifer Armintrout
Wicked Woman by Denise Eagan
Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn
A Rake's Guide to Pleasure by Victoria Dahl
Spirit Gate by Kate Elliott
Knight's Fork by Rowena Cherry
Not Quite a Lady by Loretta Chase
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt
Scions: Resurrection by Patrice Michelle
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
A Meeting at Corvallis by S.M. Stirling
Dancing With Werewolves by Carole Nelson Douglas

I've been reading a lot, even though I haven't been posting reviews. I've been reading some SF/Fantasy series and ebooks, which I don't review (maybe I should, but I'm sticking to reviewing print romance books for now.) I also have three books sitting here that I just finished and need to review.

1 comment:

Rowena Cherry said...

Hi, Cyn,

You have a beautiful cat!

All the best,
Rowena Cherry