Monday, September 7, 2009

Books Bought

I've been reading a lot of science fiction lately, including an alternate history series by Eric Flint. I have seven books in the series so far and they're all at least 600 pages. So I haven't had much time for romances, but I do have one historical I've finished and will review shortly.

I did get to the book store on Saturday and picked up a few more books for the pile.

What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
Secret Desires of a Gentleman by Laura Lee Guhrke
Moonlight Warrior by Janet Chapman
Then Comes Seduction by Mary Balogh
Lady Pirate by Lynsay Sands (I won this, have started reading it and it's very funny so far)
Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare (I was lucky enough to win this book, too)
The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter (can't wait to read this one, it is Sabin's story)
Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett (I love Pratchett, missed this one somehow)
Angelica by Sharon Shinn (bought on a whim, I know nothing about it but I think it's SF)

No comments: